GTE Financial $100 checking account opening bonus
GTE Financial is offering a $100 checking account opening bonus. You need to set up payroll direct deposit and enroll in e-statements. Here are the details:
- New and existing members without a GTE Financial checking account are eligible to take advantage of the $100 promotional offer
- Open your Free Checking or U22 Checking Account between November 13, 2012 and January 31, 2013
- Fund your new account with at least $1 by January 31, 2013
- Set-up your payroll direct deposit to be deposited into your checking account by February 28, 2013
- Log in to GTE Online Banking and enroll in eStatements by February 28, 2013
- The deal is valid November 13, 2012 through January 31, 2013. Your $100 will be automatically deposited into your new checking account by the end of March.
Here is the link. If you use GTE Financial let us know what you think in the comments below. Enjoy!
Incoming search terms:
- baNK cd bonus 2013
- gte promo code
Best of PFDeals
- $150 bonus and 6% cash back Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express
- Top 5 Balance transfer credit cards
- Citizens Bank - 5% cash back promotion with Platinum MasterCard
- Earn 5% cash back bonus for TD Cash Rewards credit card [offer link]
- Best CD rates April 27 - Ally, Calfirst, Discover, USAA
- BOA - 10% Cashback bonus offer
Topics$25 bonus $100 bonus $150 bonus $500 bonus $600 bonus 5% cash back 50000 bonus aadvantage account opening bonus airline cards Ally American Express bank of america bank promotions baxter credit union best checking accounts boa cashback cd rate deal CD rate deals CD rates chase checking account checking account bonus checking account opening bonus checking account promotion citibank citi simplicity credit card bonus credit card opening bonus credit card promotion credit cards fidelity promotion high interest checking high yield CDs high yield checking ING direct mastercard Mission Federal Credit Union online broker online broker promotion referral bonus savings account usbank visa
Personal Finance Networks
Add blog to our blog directory.