United credit card review – 30,000 miles bonus [link]
If you frequently fly with United Airlines, having a United credit card would definitely be to your advantage. This card comes with mileage perks when you fly on United, and you even earn miles from your everyday spending as well. Here are a few things you’ll love about the United credit card.
- $95 annual fee waived for the first year
- Get 30,000 bonus miles if you spend $1,000 during the first 3 months of card activation
- Get an additional 5,000 bonus miles if you add a second cardholder to your account within the first 3 months of card activation
- Earn 10,000 bonus miles every year if you spend $25,000 on the card
- Earn 2 miles for every dollar spent on United air tickets
- Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on eligible purchases
- No foreign transaction fees
- Get priority boarding
- Get your first checked bag for free, for yourself and a companion on the same reservation
- Earn unlimited miles
- Get 2 free passes for the United Club VIP lounge every year
- Get a low, ongoing APR for both purchases and balance transfers
- Travel accident insurance
- Lost luggage reimbursement
- Roadside dispatch
- Auto rental collision damage waiver
- Travel and emergency assistance service
- Redeem your miles for award air tickets and upgrades through the MileagePlus Program on partner flights, car rentals, hotel stays, and merchandise.
- Get exclusive access to travel and entertainment perks to Visa Signature cardholders
With the many great features of this card, it does come with some setbacks. The first is the annual fee of $95 which is waived for the first year. You also do not get an introductory offer on balance transfers or purchases. You can avoid paying interest on your purchases by paying your balance in full every month.
What We Think
If you’re a frequent United flyer and you’re interested in saving money for your travel spending, you should get the United credit card where you can earn 2 miles for every dollar you spend on United airline tickets, and 1 mile for every dollar spent elsewhere. If you add another cardholder to your account and spend $25,000 within the first 3 months of opening your card, you can earn up to 45,000 bonus miles for the year. The $95 annual fee is waived for the first year. This is a great card to have for people who frequently fly on United and want to earn frequent flyer miles for their purchases.
You can find the application link here.
Best of PFDeals
- Charles Schwab $600 bonus and 150 free trade promotion for IRA or 401k [promo link]
- $400 bonus with Citigold checking account [promo code]
- Open a Chase Total Checking Account And Receive $125 - Chase bank promotions
- GTE Financial $100 checking account opening bonus
- USBank - $200 checking account opening bonus [promo code]
- Huntington Bank $100 Checking Account Bonus offer
- $100 bonus for opening Virtual Checking account at First Trade Union Bank
Topics$25 bonus $50 bonus $100 bonus $150 bonus $500 bonus $600 bonus 5% cash back 50000 bonus aadvantage account opening bonus airline cards Ally American Express bank of america bank promotions baxter credit union best checking accounts boa cashback cd rate deal CD rate deals CD rates chase checking account checking account bonus checking account opening bonus checking account promotion citibank credit card bonus credit card opening bonus credit card promotion credit cards fidelity promotion high interest checking high yield CDs high yield checking ING direct mastercard Mission Federal Credit Union online broker online broker promotion referral bonus savings account usbank visa
Personal Finance Networks
Add blog to our blog directory.